Become A Sponsor
Since 2004, you have helped increase opportunities for inclusion for children and adults with special needs and their families through support, advocacy, and education. In 2022, CanDo Initiative will continue to seek, create, and cultivate relationships between the community and individuals with special needs and their families.
Why sponsor CanDo 5K?
CanDo 5K is an event where everyone across the life span is celebrated and included. This attitude of acceptance is contagious and electric. Our Vision at CanDo Initiative is to create The CanDo 5K experience in our community where everyone is celebrated and embraced for their bravery in overcoming obstacles and challenges.
Currently our funding provides:
- Special Santa
- Family & Teen Events
- Community Group Grants
- Parent Education
- Community Building & Planning
- Future Opportunities for
- Young Adults with disabilities
Sponsorships include (depending on level):
- Be the Starter at the Virtual Kick Off for the CanDo 5K!
- Sponsorship Recognition at both the Kick Off and Awards Ceremony
- Complimentary Event Registrations including CanDo 5K Medals
- Sponsorship Recognition on all forms of Social Media promoting the event
- Logo on both CanDo 5K and Registration websites, thank you banner, and t-shirt
- Opportunity to add Swag to the Runner Packets for Adults and Kids