Registration – 5K Run/Walk
You can choose to register as an Individual or Family. To create a team, visit the Team page first, before registering. If a team has already been formed and you want to register as a member, make sure you know the team name and enter it when asked during the registration process. Questions? Send us an email.
Early Packet Pick-Up
Friday, April 27, 10 am – 7 pm, Seattle Times Building (19200 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011)
In order to take advantage of early packet pickup, we must have your completed registration by the following dates:
- Online complete by April 26
- Mail-in postmarked by April 10
- In-Store registration submitted by April 14
- Early packet pick up is April 27 (10 am – 7 pm)
Register at These Stores
- Everyday Athlete | Kirkland | 425.821.4301
- Run26 | Mill Creek | 425.948.6495
- Super Jock ’n Jill | Redmond | 425.658.4929
- Northshore YMCA | Bothell | 425.485.9797
Early Packet Pickup will take place at the Seattle Times in Bothell on:
Friday, April 27 (10am-7pm).
To see all the “I Can” images, please visit our Photos page.